The Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research (MIUR) has opened the 2018-2020 procedure for obtaining the National Scientific Qualification to function as associate or full professor in Italian Universities.
For information please visit MIUR - National Scientific Qualification for Academic Staff website.
2012-2013 National Scientific Qualification procedures took place at the University of L'Aquila in the following academic recruitment fields:
- 01/A1 Mathematical logic, mathematics education and history of mathematics (info in Italian)
- 05/H2 Histology (info in Italian)
- 11/C1 Theoretical philosophy (info in Italian)
- 12/F1 Civil procedural law (info in Italian)
- 13/B2 Management (info in Italian)
- 13/B4 Banking and finance (info in Italian)
On the corresponding Italian pages you can find information on assessment boards and track the progression of their work.
Meetings, conferences, seminars
UNIVAQ Online learning platform
Institutional Research Information System
Historical notes and practical information
Info, Online bulletin board