Before you begin online pre-enrolment or enrolment make sure you have:
- Information regarding your secondary school studies (final mark, type of diploma obtained, name and description of the secondary school you attended); please remember, if you are attending your final year of secondary school you can complete pre-enrolment, even if you haven't taken your final exam yet!
- A digital photo (40 mm x 35 mm, 300 dpi, in jpg, jpeg, bmp, pjpeg, png format)
- A digital copy of your identification document (front and back) in a single file (pdf or, in alternative, jpg, jpeg, bmp, pjpeg, png format)
- Your fiscal code or social security number
To enrol in the first year of an open-admission Bachelor’s level degree course follow the online student registry enrolment procedure (Segreteria virtuale), consisting in the following steps:
- Registering (provide personal details and address)
- Obtaining your username and password
- Logging into the online student registry
- Enrolling (provide data regarding secondary school studies and the Degree course chosen)
- Payment of the required enrolment fees through the PagoPA system
Once you have completed the online enrolment procedure, you must:
- Hand in your translated and legalized original High School/Secondary School Diploma including a Declaration of value issued by competent Consular authorities to your Student Registry office, only if you completed secondary school studies abroad after twelve years of schooling
At the end of the enrolment procedure the Student Registry office assigns a matriculation number which will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Student Registration booklets will be issued from 1st November; if you enrol between 1st November and 20th December you will be notified by e-mail when your booklet is ready.
Visit our Registration booklet (Libretto di iscrizione) web page to learn about the procedures for activation and management of an “alias” career for individuals going through gender transition through the assignment of a temporary, transitional and unconsolidated identity, allowing for the issuing of a new university booklet indicating their surname and the name they have personally chosen together with their student ID/registration number.
- Enrolment is open from 1st August to 31st October
- Please note: if you enrol online by 31st October but make enrolment fee payment after the 31st October deadline you will be charged a € 52.00 penalty fee
- From 1st November to 20th December (final enrolment deadline) you will still be able to enrol upon payment of the required enrolment fee and a € 52.00 late enrolment penalty fee through the PagoPA system.
Online enrolment is not open to:
- Non-EU citizens
- Students enrolled in the University of L’Aquila who wish to change degree course
People in the above categories should visit the Student Registry office for alternative procedures.
For general information please visit the following websites set up by the Ministry of Education, University and Research:
- Universitaly. Italian University Just a Click Away
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Study in Italy (plan your studies, grants, stories)
- CIMEA - The Italian higher education system
- International Students (available in Italian)
Meetings, conferences, seminars
UNIVAQ Online learning platform
Institutional Research Information System
Historical notes and practical information
Info, Online bulletin board