The University of L’Aquila offers its staff a cloud-based suite of services, based on the latest Microsoft communication and collaboration technology. Through the Office 365 platform it will be possible to have access to: e-mail, document sharing (SharePoint online), unified communication and messaging (Lync Online), online Office version (Office Web Apps – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote) and many other Apps.
The technical-administrative and teaching staff using @univaq.it, @cc.univaq.it, @ing.univaq.it, @di.univaq.it, @ec.univaq.it, @dau.univaq.it, @firstname.lastname@example.org, @graduate.univaq.it, @strutture.univaq.it, @guest.univaq.it, domain, can access their institutional e-mail address by following the procedure outlined in the http://netsec.univaq.it/ website under the E-mail section.
- Safety and privacy, in accordance with the ISO 27001 certification, the Safe Harbor certification for the European Union and the EU model clauses (http://products.office.com/it-IT/business/office-365-trust-center-cloud-computing-security);
- That it shall not conduct any type of analysis on e-mails and/or documents for advertising purposes;
- Company level protection;
- 99.9% service availability time;
- Primary filing and backup, on data center located in the clients’ geographic area;
- Maximum redundancy and resilience, through physical redundancy (disk, network card, power source and server) and data center located in safe areas from a seismic point of view;
- Computerized systems for monitoring/recovery and support team 24x7;
- Storage capacity of 100 gigabyte;
- Anti-spam and antivirus protection.
Regulation for staff using the University of L’Aquila unified e-mail service (available in Italian)
Meetings, conferences, seminars
UNIVAQ Online learning platform
Institutional Research Information System
Historical notes and practical information
Info, Online bulletin board